As a teenager, I was always intrigued by the fashion magazines that kept arriving in the mailbox for my Mom, who used the content to build up her articles for the fashion column in the City Daily. I was specially attracted by pictures of watches, which were just like those printed in the catalogues of the designer stores that I had visited with my parents during my mall outings. I have am an avid collector of designer fashion accessories and my frequent searches for watches for sale at watchsea24 have helped me build up quite a collection of branded timepieces over the years.
I have preserved those books, and a few of them still top my list of the "Ten bestselling fashion magazines" of the world. Some of the most popular fashion magazines on the stands are:
1. Allure: It is a collection of beauty tips and beauty secrets from pros and celebrities along with the products that have worked wonders for them.
2. Cosmopolitan: It is the largest selling fashion magazine for women in the World today. It focuses on the young career woman and is famous for its upbeat style and candid discussions and articles about the blazing issues and trends of the modern urban society.
3. Elle: The magazine is a treasure house of news related to fashion, beauty and entertainment. The guidelines and tips from the best fashion experts and stylists helps in creating a superstar look for its readers.
4. Esquire: The men's lifestyle and fashion magazine is power packed with advice, smart editorials and political narrations.
5. Glamour: It provides the best hair and beauty tips along with the dos and don'ts in the fashion world. Diet news, monthly horoscopes, relationship questions form other interesting parts of this popular fashion magazine.